I know I just celebrated my 500th post two days ago but today is my fourth blogiversary. According to WordPress, the anniversary of this blog was Wednesday, the same day as my 500th blog post, but they are using the date that I registered for the blog from WordPress.com. I go by the date of my first blog post, which was June 3, 2012, Since then I have met a lot of great people, and pets, along the way, and I have had a lot of fun.
Here are some stats about the blog you might be interested in:
- The most popular day for this blog is Thursday.
- The most popular hour is 1:00 p.m. Hmm… maybe I should schedule posts for just before 1:00.
- My most prolific commentor is Summer from Sparkle Cat. Very close behind is The Island Cats, Ellen Pilch from 15 and Meowing. and Sammy from One Spoiled Cat.
- My most viewed post this year was Are Ginger Cats Friendlier? which was posted in 2013. The second most viewed post was Feral Cat Ear Notching, posted in 2014.
- Readers this year come from 86 countries. The U.S. is first followed by The U.K., France, Australia, Finland, Canada, South Africa, Brazil, New Zealand and Switzerland.
Since this post is interrupting my regular Photo Friday post, I thought I would end with a picture taken on the day this blog started. That’s what I thought but I didn’t take any pictures that day so here is one I found from almost two weeks later.
I used this picture on Chris’s Twitter page but I don’t think I ever posted it here. I like it because it is related to my last post and shows that Chris has always been a good lizard catcher. I actually found another picture of Chris with a lizard from a day or two earlier than this but the quality was not good.
In closing, I just want to thank you all for reading this blog and being so nice in your comments. I hope blog here for many more years.