Kitten Season

I saw these kittens at my local PetSmart on Thursday. It’s amazing how many need homes. The funny thing is, I was most attracted to the only cat that wasn’t a kitten. She is a Russian Blue with no age listed. Too bad I am already over my cat limit.

These kittens are at the PetSmart in Largo, Florida if anyone is interested.

24 thoughts on “Kitten Season

1. claire93

awwwww/ I do hope people visiting the adoption day realise a kitten is for life! And that Russian Blue . . . glad I wasn’t there, or he/she would have been coming home with me lol. And my Le Bleu wouldn’t have been impressed!

think the Russian Blue was as interested in you as you were in her! All those little ones – and her – I hope they ALL get their forever…………..

Hugs, Pam

Kitten season is hard for anyone who loves cats, because it’s another reminder how many people don’t spay and neuter and how cats are so often treated as throwaway pets. There is so much sadness in spite of all the cute.

Aw, they’re so cute. We have a lot of kittens at our shelter right now. But we seem to have good luck finding them all homes.

5. meowmeowmans

We have lots of kittens at our shelter right now, too. We’re still doing okay finding the older kitties homes, thankfully.

6. David

Over here, any animal you have is written into a rental or lease contract … so are children. It allows the property owner to collect more rent.

7. cat9984

Personally I’m a fan of adopting adult cats. I’m sure it’s my imagination, but they seem to appreciate getting out of the shelter

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )