Today marks my 200th blog post. I write this blog mostly for the fun of it and not to accomplish any type of goal, however, it does feel good that I have made it this far.
When I started this blog I intended to tell Chris’s story from the beginning. That story eventually let to the eBook, “Bad Cat Chris” which was mostly taken from those first six months of posts. After I caught up with his story I worried I wouldn’t have much to write about but Chris and Crew have kept me busy.
Here are a few statistics from the last 100 posts:
- It took over 17 months to write the first 100 posts and less than 9 months to write the next 100 posts.
- My most viewed post was “Are Ginger Cats Friendlier,” which was actually written before my 100th post but must have gotten Google’s attention since then.
- The post with the most comments was Zzzzzzz… Crash.
- My biggest commenter was Fossiemum who was also tops on my first 100 posts. She has two blogs (that I know of). Fozzie.M and All Fur One and One Fur All. Other top commenters include The Island Cats, Caren and Cody from Cat Chat with Caren and Cody, Sammy from One Spoiled Cat, Julia M from Lessons With Oscar, and Sparkle the Designer Cat.
- The countries with the most views this past year are The United States, Australia, The United Kingdom, Canada and Germany. It is interesting that people from over 75 countries have checked out my blog this past year. I love that I am reaching people all over the world.
I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to read Bad Cat Chris. I hope you will continue to come back as I will do my best to give you something worth coming back for.