Well, my 100th post is finally here. It has taken longer than expected to reach this milestone but my busy life has left me less prolific than I would like. Even so, I a so glad I started this blog for several reasons.
First and foremost, it introduced me to a community of wonderful, caring and compassionate people with helpful advice and interesting stories to tell. I also discovered how much I love to write.
I would like to take this opportunity to point out a few things worth mentioning about this blog.
- My longest follower is Coleen. She is a friend and cat lover from South Carolina. She lived near me when Rose and I lived there and helped get me involved in volunteering at Sav-R-Cats, the shelter where I found Chris.
- My longest follower who also has a blog is Andrea Kelly at The Hand Written Life. She is not specifically a pet blogger but she is a great writer and I encourage you to check out her blog.
- Fozziemum has the honor of being my biggest commenter. She blogs from Down Under and I always enjoy hearing from her.
- The most commented post was Are Ginger Cats Friendlier?.
- The most viewed post was Goodbye Homer. This was shared on Gwen Cooper’s Facebook Page, Homer Blind Wondercat, which accounted for the spike in traffic. Gwen Cooper is the author of the book, Homer’s Odyssey. The second most viewed post was Are Ginger Cats Friendlier?.
I want to thank all my readers for sticking with me and especially those who have left me likes, coments or have shared my work. I also want to thank everyone who has left a comment about my book, Bad Cat Chris, on Amazon. I hope you have enjoyed the blog so far and I will see you at 101.