My sister-in-law is at it again. She has been busy saving the lives of more kittens and still has one gold kitten that will need a home soon. Rose has been hinting that she wants to adopt him but emotional decisions do not always end well. Let’s consider the pros and cons, starting with the cons:
- We are already over our two cat limit.
- Raising cats the healthy way is expensive.
- We already have three boys. Perhaps a girl is needed.
- Our dream of traveling after retirement could be more difficult.
- We would be dangerously close to entering the Crazy Cat Lady/Man Zone.
Now for the pros:
- Chris is a very touchy-feely cat. He might like having someone else to nap with.
- Cats can tolerate a new kitten better than a new adult cat.
- A new kitten might motivate me to start making my own cat food.
- We would be helping a kitten in need.
- Retirement is still more than 10 years away, 20 if they keep raising the retirement age.
- Kittens are super cute.
I do not yet have a picture of the kitten but I snagged this picture off of Pixabay. It is what I imagine he looks like.
So what do you think? Any suggestions?
I had a long streak of missing the Teaser but catching the Tell-All the next day.