Today in America we celebrate Thanksgiving. It is a time to celebrate and give thanks for what we have. With that in mind, I would like to list some things I am thankful for:
- I am thankful for Chris. Even though he can be a big pain in the you-know-what, he gives us plenty of love and brightens our day with his antics.
- I am thankful for Puck. He reminds us what a good cat should be like.
- I am thankful for every one of my readers. I love writing and you give me a reason to keep it up.
- I am thankful for my parents. They made plenty of mistakes yet they were perfect parents.
- I am thankful that I was blessed with a son, in part, so that I may appreciate my parents.
- I am thankful that I live in Florida, where a cold winter day might require a jacket.
- I’m thankful that I am healthier at fifty than I was at forty.
- I am thankful that I still have my hair, even if it is whiter than it used to be.
- Most of all I am thankful for my wife, Rose, who not only puts up with Chris but also with me, which isn’t easy.